The Unexpected Traveller has magnanimously bestowed upon me the honour of The Versatile Blogger Award.
So, it’s down to me to pay it forward to a few worthy bloggers. Here’s what I could muster:
- Expatria Baby – Join Erica & Stella as they rock Japan!
- Expat Mum – Observations from a Brit in the U.S. of A.
- Adventures in Expatland – Living abroad and sharing the good, the less good and the just plain odd
- I Was An Expat Wife – Maria might be settled but she’s still got lots to say
- In Search of a Life Less Ordinary – Adventures in making a home away from home
- Defeating the Deficit – Taking control of Attention Deficit Disorder
- Bi[polar] Curious – poppycock from the bipolar spectrum
- Cheetahs In My Shoes – living with the imaginary menagerie and all that it entails
- Piglet in Portugal – Sharing her insights from Portugal
- Restless Jo – Roaming, at home and abroad
- Yellow Days – one mum’s way of not vanishing under a pile of dirty nappies and pureed vegetables
- Mammasaurus – there are no words, just go and have a look
- Julie Dawn Fox in Portugal – more Portuguese anecdotes
- Team Oyeniyi – Two people in love against the weight of bureaucracy
- What about your saucepans? – The adventures of an expat in the Dominican Republic
There must be something in there for everyone! Now I have to tell you “7 Thing’s About Me”:
- I hate mushrooms
- I have eaten snails though, work THAT one out!
- I smoked marijuana in a convent
- I was once recommended to become a professional show-jumper
- I learnt to play the violin (badly)
- I set off the fire alarm at school (it was an accident, honest!)
- I almost joined the Royal Air Force as a Navigator
There we go, as they say in Canada, “I’ve done my doody!”
Over and out!